Friday, June 17, 2011

PHONE REPAIR PENANG, PROFESSIONAL ONE STOP SHOP

We Can iPhoneFix it. In Your Face.

We are the One Stop Shop for your iPhone 4 , 3GS, 3G in Malaysia. We offer all repair and replacement solutions for iPhones.

We are proud to offer iPhone repairs in your face! This means, where necessary, we will dismantle your iPhone right in front of you. This is a good thing because you can be rest assured and set your mind at ease knowing your data is safeguarded, your privacy is secured and your internal parts of your iPhone are intact.

Not only that, we also conduct FREE diagnosis to your iPhone so we can find out the root cause of the problem! We can even pin point evidence if your iPhone board has been swapped or even other internal parts and screws have been missing. So be assured you are given uncompromised quality services both tangible and intangible, so you will go home with your iPhone with a happy feeling.

We aim to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. All parts replaced are warrantied for 30days.

Here are some of the many services we offer:

Cracked Screen
Broken LCD
Water Damage
Battery Replacements
Buttons Dropped Off or Unresponsive
Wifi Problems
Jailbreaking
Unlocking
and More...!


16 comments:

Unknown said...

Where are you locate in Penang. My wifi/Bluetooth module need to replace. How much it cost?

E said...

wheres your store?

Applemie said...

megamal pacific

umair said...

What is your contact number??
You did not include contact number...

Anonymous said...

Hello,

Mya I nkow how to contact you and where is your store...I have a water damage 3GS and I need to fix it. I'm staying in Butterworth, Please conact me at kingkong.lim@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

In pacific where are you located and what's ur store name? I need to get my iPhone 3GS screen fixed..what's the price anyway?

Anonymous said...

Hi, how much for replacement of digitizer glass screen on iPod touch generation 4? Email me, estin68@gmail.com with quotation.

Thank you,
Estin

irwin chua said...

Location? Contact number?

Anonymous said...

My iphone breakdown. Suspected battery faulty. Plus, I like to fix my home button. Please kindly provide me your quotation.

My email is pslee76@gmail.com.
Please do email me your location and contact number.

Anonymous said...

Hi, can I know where is your shop location and your contact number? How much the cost of screen repair for iphone 4s? My email is fcchen85@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hi, can I have yr contact number? Or shop name? How much the cost of screen repair for iPhone 4? My email is sharlynlim85@hotmail.com ...thanx so much

Anonymous said...

Hi, I would like to change the metal frame bezel for iPhone 4s with the original parts, would you pm me through fenrirwolfe@gmail.com?
thanks.

4verlin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
4verlin said...

hello there can you give me the address of your store?and contact number ,my wifi is not working anymore i think i would need to replace it how much it will cost?

engxr said...

Can you pm me the price to replace a LCD for iPhone 4
My phone status bar start shaking and sometimes the screen shakes when watching video
Pm me pls : hyper_xinru@live.com

nanashahril said...

hye.. i want to know price to change the back of iphone 4.. where is can u email me? nanashahril@gmail.com