Friday, June 17, 2011

IPHONE BUTTON REPAIR

IPHONE BUTTON FOR IPHONE 3G/3GS/4

Over time, buttons can become non responsive after a while. This is due to heavy usage or oxidisation. Physical loss of buttons like the Volume, Mute, Power and Home buttons can also be replaced with our Genuine parts.

If this happens to your iPhone, it is time to get it fixed. Repairs and replacements of such are available and it takes only 5 – 30 minutes to repair.

We also offer the following services:

Cracked Screen
Broken LCD
Water Damage
Battery Replacements
Wifi Problems
Jailbreaking
Unlocking
and More...!

1 comment:

Desmond said...

I am interested in your repair service as my Power On/Off button seems to have jammed up. I am living in Penang island and would like to visit your shop for the work to be done.

However I can't seem to find your contact details or the exact location of your premises. Kindly contact me at dezho75@yahoo.com and maybe we can discuss this matter. Thanks in advance.